The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

FreeThinker

I confess that in perusing an ancient thread that had been resurrected, I re-read a post by mini and laughed out loud. He was a sharp guy, who could be really funny. I miss him here, and hope he's doing well.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
IC that I've always read this thread title to somehow infer the singledom of those posting. As in, BBWs post in BBW-confessions, foodees post in foodee confessions, etc...

But now, I'm realizing, it more likely refers to that the confession itself both random and single. As in just a single thought to confess.

Not that I'm, like, paying all this attention to who's single or not.

Tracyarts

But now, I'm realizing, it more likely refers to that the confession itself both random and single. As in just a single thought to confess.
That's what I always assumed. One single confession per post, nothing to do with relationship status.

ODFFA

I'm downloading an audiobook, The Neuropsychology of Self-Discipline, and I love how it's been going all day at the rate of about 5 kB/s when I want to do other bandwidth-consuming things. Teehee :l

mermaid8

mermaid
I confess that I think about stuffing my face with all kinds of food all the time. I think about it so often that I have developed this constant fear about allowing myself near any food whatsoever.

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
Don't judge me.. I confess I like to listen to Christmas music even before Christmas time.

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
Listen to the Trans Siberian Orchestra!

Yes, me too....

---

IC seeing halloween candy makes me depressed. Surest sign that winter is coming

(Despite me likimg christmas music)

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
Listen to the Trans Siberian Orchestra!

Yes, me too....

---

IC seeing halloween candy makes me depressed. Surest sign that winter is coming

(Despite me likimg christmas music)
lol.. I hate Halloween candy too. Reminds me that there will soon be kids roaming around begging for things.. ugh! and the though of candy corn..ugh!

WTF

Ive spent months ignoring him, forgetting him, avoiding him. I felt strong and sane, finally. He put me through a lot. I was back-patted and congratulated for such a big step.

I met him last night. I asked to see him. It was exactly like it always was, sweet, friendly, full of laughter and love.

but underneath the "What happened to us?" and "I've missed this.", was that burning, red-hot demon who growls that nothing will change, and the heart I've been gluing back together over and over again countless times, will shatter one more time.

Will this be the time when the broken pieces are so small and powdery, that no glue will help?

CleverBomb

On Space Out
I'm far more amused than I should be, by my dog barking and whining in frustration at my cat -- literally inches out of his reach in a cat tower -- who does not want to play with him. Cat is wholly nonplussed, just sitting there watching.

FreeThinker

I confess that the BHM / FFA forum has some really interesting threads, but I feel I shouldn't post in them as I'm not a BHM.

Or an FFA.

Or interesting, come to think of it...

Group builder