Quantcast

The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
I confess that though I own many matching sets of bras and panties, I have not worn any matching underthings in months, all mismatched. I wonder what my damn problem is? I guess I don't care enough to match anything before I put them on!

I confess that though I own many matching sets of bras and panties, I have not worn any matching underthings in months, all mismatched. I wonder what my damn problem is? I guess I don't care enough to match anything before I put them on!
Oh, I love matching bras and panties. I always feel lopsided if they don't. In fact, I always have this stupid idea in my head....if I got hit by a bus (and did not die) they would spot it if I don't have matching underwear on in the emergency room.....which is just sad :doh:

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
Oh, I love matching bras and panties. I always feel lopsided if they don't. In fact, I always have this stupid idea in my head....if I got hit by a bus (and did not die) they would spot it if I don't have matching underwear on in the emergency room.....which is just sad :doh:

Well I've been recovering from pneumonia and mostly staying indoors. Except for the few rare occasions that I go out in mismatched underwear. I figure though that I've spent enough time in the hospital for the whole of the next few years so if I do get hit by a bus- I'm going to die. AND IN MISMATCHED UNDERWEAR NO LESS!

Well I've been recovering from pneumonia and mostly staying indoors. Except for the few rare occasions that I go out in mismatched underwear. I figure though that I've spent enough time in the hospital for the whole of the next few years so if I do get hit by a bus- I'm going to die. AND IN MISMATCHED UNDERWEAR NO LESS!
Oh hon, sorry to hear about the pneumonia. I did know you have been in the hospital though. Gosh if that is the case, I would not be concerned about underwear at all. Blast it, go without :D

MisticalMisty

Today is my first day at my new job. I am very grateful to have one..but I will miss being home with Rob. We've had a great couple of weeks getting me settled in here. I don't want to go.

I'm close to tears..which is RIDICULOUS..but can't seem to be helped.

*sigh*

I can do this and it will be great. I hope.

sugar and spice

Today is my first day at my new job. I am very grateful to have one..but I will miss being home with Rob. We've had a great couple of weeks getting me settled in here. I don't want to go.

I'm close to tears..which is RIDICULOUS..but can't seem to be helped.

*sigh*

I can do this and it will be great. I hope.
Congratulations on the new job! You can do this I know you can and just think how great it will be to be able to come home to your honey at the end of the day. :)

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
IC I Can't "Get over" or Stop the "He Loves Her More" Feeling and the Jealousy I have, when it comes to my Father and Stepmother.

I am EXTREMELY Jealous that he spends 99.999999999999999% of his time with HER. To the Point where it makes me cry. And I suck it up, but I eventually unload and become all Moody and Bitchy and "SHE DID THIS_THIS_ANDTHIS THAT WAS WRONG BUT YOU DONT GET MAD AT -HER!- " .....*Sigh*

as a Bonus Confession.

I Want to get a job so bad. But I cannot for the life of me get over the fear I have for being in public alone. Heh.. Anyone know any "Work From Home" Jobs a 19 year old could do? :/ I sure as hell don't.

ItsLikeRachel

Kind of serious confession here...I haven't told anyone this, but since I don't know anyone here, I guess it doesn't seem that hard.

I'm really confused about my sexuality... I'm 22 and can't decide if I like men or women... I find both attractive, but not for gender reasons, I only really find people attractive when I get to know them. I guess I find peoples personalities attractive, rather than their physical appearance.

IDK if that makes any sense, it confuses me.

Gingembre

radar detector
Kind of serious confession here...I haven't told anyone this, but since I don't know anyone here, I guess it doesn't seem that hard.

I'm really confused about my sexuality... I'm 22 and can't decide if I like men or women... I find both attractive, but not for gender reasons, I only really find people attractive when I get to know them. I guess I find peoples personalities attractive, rather than their physical appearance.

IDK if that makes any sense, it confuses me.
If you haven't already, I suggest you go and have a read of the GLBTQ board here on Dims (http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53) - lots of gay ol' friendly and helpful advice to be found :) And, FTR, I think what you said completely makes sense - that's how I roll!

TraciJo67

IC that just when I've got someone pegged and pigeon-holed into an easy-to-dismiss category, he/she says or does something that makes me rethink the whole issue. Usually, says/does something that confirms mental illness as a real possibility, if not probability.

Michelle

Member Schmember
I confess that posting to Dimensions feels sort of like eating a forbidden fruit and that I'm being tempted by something and failing, or somethingorother. I take that back. No wait, I meant it. No I didn't. Excuse me.

MizzSnakeBite

Taking a Break From Here
The orderly walks over to the surgeon.....
Orderly: "Sir, I have bad news."
Surgeon: "What is it, has she already died?"
Orderly: "No, we just won't be able to treat her since her undies don't match."
Surgeon: "WOMEN! Don't they realize they could DIE if they come to the emergency room without wearing matching undies! And god forbid if they have HOLES! THOSE women just get wheeled out to the street and dumped. Orderly, that woman over there has a nice matching set, bring her up to the operating room. I just don't have the time to deal with women that don't wear matching sets."

:p

Oh, and here's some bad news for you......the coroner would know of your lack of a matched set if you died before reaching the emergency room....... :eek: :p

as a Bonus Confession.

I Want to get a job so bad. But I cannot for the life of me get over the fear I have for being in public alone. Heh.. Anyone know any "Work From Home" Jobs a 19 year old could do? :/ I sure as hell don't.
Actually there are some out there. You might contact your local Workforce Commission. I know someone that works for HSN from home. She has her computer, a headset, and takes orders. Also, there are companies out there that hire people to call and remind people of their doctor's appointments. Sometimes they offer work from home options too.

[F confess I need an outlet for my idiocy.)[/SIZE][/FONT]
It's right here :D

The orderly walks over to the surgeon.....
Orderly: "Sir, I have bad news."
Surgeon: "What is it, has she already died?"
Orderly: "No, we just won't be able to treat her since her undies don't match."
Surgeon: "WOMEN! Don't they realize they could DIE if they come to the emergency room without wearing matching undies! And god forbid if they have HOLES! THOSE women just get wheeled out to the street and dumped. Orderly, that woman over there has a nice matching set, bring her up to the operating room. I just don't have the time to deal with women that don't wear matching sets."

:p

Oh, and here's some bad news for you......the coroner would know of your lack of a matched set if you died before reaching the emergency room....... :eek: :p

That made me laugh.....thanks Mizz :) Perked up my afternoon!

Latest posts