What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruffie

My jeep started today when it wouldn't yesterday. Woo hoo! And my mom called to say she really enjoyed us taking her out to dinner for her belated birthday celebration last night!

mergirl

OH!! I was wondering if there was a.. i am happy cause thread... yey!!! :)
For all those i've missed.. well done, yum yum, congratulations, thats great and whoooot!
I just saw camellie's post.. congratulations missus!!!!!!!!!! :D

dynomite_gurl

Lucky in Love
I'm happy in the fact that I will be seeing mi amor in Nov! So Excited, can't wait to finally be together again.....;):kiss2::wubu:

Ruffie

EDO today so I can go to a concert with some good people tonight. Son bought me the ticket for my birthday. Woo hoo

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
I Get to hangout with my friend and her boyfriend.

We're going to a "Haunted House" and then back to her place for some hanging out time.

:D

Sugar

I slept a full nights sleep. That would be the first time since somewhere towards the end of August. :happy:

luscious_lulu

Boobzilla
I've been feeling kind of down today. So, when I saw this thread tonight the first thing that popped into my head was nothing. Then I realized I have some pretty awesome friends in my life. When I'm down they are there for me and always have kind words for me. They are supportive and loyal.

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
I am happy that I find myself with new friendships that are made possible by the interwebz and that old friendships stay strong. Distance is not always a barrier:)

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
I am happy for several reasons today.

1. It's wednesday and the week is half over.
2. Big meeting today. I get to shine.
3. I woke up today and for the first time in a long time havent prayed for death to come quickly. The pneumonia must be starting to let up. Yay!!

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
More happy from me today:

It's Friday. I have a half-day. Get to watch the kiddies get their costumes on at my son's school and parade about town. And there is exactly 3 days until we have company here. :) It's exciting here these days.

Shosh

Susannah
I ate blue fairy floss ( cotton candy) at the carnival tonight. It was like reliving my childhood.:D

Astarte

Sopivasti lihava
I finally got my larp-costume ready for tomorrow. It was really hard as I'm playing a British male police officer in a Halloween masquerade... :D First I'll have to dress like a man, then like a police officer and THEN I get to think what to wear for the party. But now it's all good. :)

daddyoh70

DYELB?
That I got to see Social Distortion in concert. Only took me 20 years, but I finally got to see them live Oct. 28th. They played at the Wachovia Spectrum in Philadelphia with some other band called Pearl Jam or something like that :p
Anyway, it was the 3rd to the last concert there before the place is demolished. Incredible show! 45 minutes of SxDx, (should have played longer) and 2 hours and 20 minutes of Pearl Jam. Crowd was on their feet the entire time.
SDPJ10-28-09036.jpg

Mike Ness and Eddie Vedder did a couple duets too! :bow::bow::bow:
SDPJ10-28-09088.jpg

succubus_dxb

Badonk. Adonk.
I just got a call (at 4am) from my ex boyfriend, saying he just got me a job at a bar- wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I'm so happy as I have been so f*cking broke recently!

luscious_lulu

Boobzilla
Just got home from a friends hallowedding! I'm so happy for them, they are perfect for each other.

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
I am going to have company coming in two days. :) WooHoo!

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
17.5 hours until the mysterious vistor arrives. Yay!!

Oh and now I am going to check all pockets and cards for cash. At least money never expires Wagimer. Better than finding some old fruitcake from last year. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts