Quantcast

What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruffie

Well been out with the flu and trust me that doesn't make me happy. But got a call from one of my staff today telling me that because we have 11 people out sick right now the boss went to the board to ask if we could shit down following the Nov 11 Remembrance Day holiday for the 12th and 13th. They approved them as paid days woo hoo. Days off here I come!

Sugar

Well been out with the flu and trust me that doesn't make me happy. But got a call from one of my staff today telling me that because we have 11 people out sick right now the boss went to the board to ask if we could shit down following the Nov 11 Remembrance Day holiday for the 12th and 13th. They approved them as paid days woo hoo. Days off here I come!
That is so awesome to hear. I hope you get lots of rest and feel better very soon!!

Ruffie

LOL I just noticed in my post that I wrote shit down instead of shut down! I guess being sick its on the brain!

dynomite_gurl

Lucky in Love
I leave next Tuesday to visit mi amor! Can't wait, not looking forward to that flight, but it is worth it :D

disaster117

Disappear here.
98 on my organic chemistry test, and an A- on my rhetorical analysis paper for English 101. YAY.

Sugar

A nice rep from an unexpected place gave me another gold can. Thanks :wubu:

comaseason

Housewares
My new work schedule got approved. Four 9.375 hour days a week. Yay to free Fridays!! 3 day weekend all the time! YAY! YAY!! YAY!!!

heh.

kinda excited.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
It seems like the girls at the fried dough place finally got the process down just right so that it's just the perfect thickness.

:eat2::eat2::eat2:

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
24 hours from now I will be hoarse and half deaf from tinnitus for a couple of days and will be damned happy about it!

METALLICA !!

mergirl

24 hours from now I will be hoarse and half deaf from tinnitus for a couple of days and will be damned happy about it!

METALLICA !!
Whoot! ooooooff to never never laaaaaaynd!!!!!!
Your computing skills are rediculously great! You made wee moshing men! You never cease to astound me! :bow:

ladle

Back on Top
The NZ Football Team beat Bahrain last night one-nil and now we are going to World Cup 2010 South Africa!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Only the second time ever we have made it, we don't expect to win any games, feels like we've won already!

Proner

Scruffy Scruffy
Found an awesome surf spot this week-end! Can't wait next week-end, the only negative point it's you have to walk in a spiky plants forest during some times but definitively worth it :)

comaseason

Housewares
Just ordered my new Mac... will get it the first week of december.

Yay! :bounce:Yay! :bounce:Yay! :bounce:Yay! :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts