What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
It's hard to find women's shoes when you have a masculine feet like myself so finding ones that fit really makes me happy.:)
I wear a size ten....considered big in "woman's world" of shoes. However, I'm also frugal. I like not only finding what I want but also in my budget.
My daughter commented that she liked them because they were brown instead of black. I reallllyyyyyy wanted some black ones.....like most of my shoes :doh:

Glad you found those size 13 shoes....I can imagine how hard they were to find :O

ODFFA

I met the loveliest, loveliest fellow-FFA thanks to tumblr. Though I'm nooowhere near ready for another relationship yet, her posts and our conversations have made me feel optimistic about my love life again for the first time in nearly half a year. I haven't smiled 'for real' in a long while, but today, FINALLY..... ^_^

Reactions: Tad

Saoirse

Last summer I witnessed a fatal motorcycle accident. I watched a young woman desperately try to bring her fiancé back to life. I watched the dreams of a young couple completely shatter.

I don't know this woman, the one and only time we met was seconds after her future-husband's motorcycle crashed and he laid on the ground, bleeding to death. I remember her cries and tears, she was so completely lost. EMS arrived and I didnt know what to do other than hold her and stroke her hair, letting her scream and cry into my shoulder.

She probably doesn't remember me. That day was so horrible.

Every once in a while i scope her facebook, try to get an idea of how she's doing. Her privacy settings only allow me to see when she's changed her profile picture. At first, her profile pics were all of her and him, happy and smiling. The comments were heartbreaking- this guy was loved by many.

But more recently, her pictures have been of just her, smiling, laughing, enjoying life. I know she still misses him, but Im glad that she's able to move on and live her life.

Thats what is making me happy today :D

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
I've been working with a dog rescue group doing the photography of their available dogs, their adoption events, etc.

I'm working with a really kick ass woman who's opening her own yoga studio. I'm going to start doing photos of her in various yoga poses for her website.

With my tax return I was able to upgrade my camera to a Canon 7D (which I'm super excited about).

I'm happy today because I'm slowly working at making my dream job a reality.

Tracyarts

I thought my miniature orange tree died. It dropped all the leaves and looked dead. But today I noticed that it not only is covered in flower buds, but loads of tiny baby leaves too.

I guess I'll repot it in a bigger pot with fresh soil, give it some fertilizer, and then when the blooms set into tiny oranges, I'll pick them all off so that the tree can put it's energy into making new foliage.

I have no idea what happened, but am happy to see it's got some life in it still. The oranges it makes are damn tasty.

Deacone

For Azeroth!
All my friends are suffering with hangovers, and I didn't drink last night (as I am the always the driver) and I am just laughing at their pain.

Laughing and laughing :p

And I have today off work! So i'm gonna game all day :D

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
I sleep so well at my new place.
I guess that's what total quiet will do for a girl. No more ambulances going by at all hours, no idiots that live in my building, no drunks and losers walking past my windows at all hours of the night. Oh wait, was that a bird I just heard? :p

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
My not-so-little man ate an entire 2 1/2 ounce container of sweet potatoes in one sitting with no spitting up! I'm so proud of him! :wubu:

Tracyarts

My husband found out that he has the day off work tomorrow. He didn't know Good Friday was a company holiday until his supervisor sent a memo out, so it's a bonus day as far as we're concerned. He has something to do in the morning but we have all afternoon free to do whatever we want. I have no idea what we'll do. The weather is supposed to be nice, so hopefully something that involves being outside for at least a little while. Yay for unexpected 3 day weekends!

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
Life is picking up in a healthier, more focused manner. I'm really happy and content with my son and two pugs. I needed to find this path.

Oona

¬.¬
Hubs and I moved to Alabama two weeks ago. It's been amazing, and rainy! We made the drive in 23.5 hours. Instead of stopping for the night somewhere, we rotated driving and sleeping. Every 200 miles or so, we'd stop, gas up, and switch drivers. The drive was fantastic, the scenery was amazing. I love being back in the South.

Yesterday, hubs and I both had job interviews and we both rocked them. Hopefully we will have an income again soon.

Today, I'm just happy that things are looking up for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.