What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Finnland beat Russia for the World Junior Hockey Championship. So happy for the Finns -- they came from behind to knock off first Canada, then Sweden, and finally Russia. What a tournament for the host team!

Micara

Living and Learning
One week from now, I will be boarding my cruise to Aruba and Bonaire!

x0emnem0x

Words.
Definitely have the next 3 days off of work, gonna sleep in tomorrow, possibly hit the gym, aaaand mayhaps hang out with my babe. Also got to hang out with him tonight, and we snuggled, and watched Roseanne while we ate a Jacks pizza. So much fun doing the simple things with him. Then Monday we might possibly go search for new beds for his kids room! Should be a fun few days.

GoodDaySir

Had sex last night that was so good, I cried. I had a crazy orgasm and just cried.

Is that weird? It was just like a very overwhelming thing. A happy overwhelming thing.

He was still on top of me, doing his thing and I just held him tight and cried into his shoulder. What an amazing feeling- a crymax! lol

x0emnem0x

Words.
Had sex last night that was so good, I cried. I had a crazy orgasm and just cried.

Is that weird? It was just like a very overwhelming thing. A happy overwhelming thing.

He was still on top of me, doing his thing and I just held him tight and cried into his shoulder. What an amazing feeling- a crymax! lol
Lol! Not weird at all, but pretty awesome. Not everyone has had that experience, including me! Maybe someday. :p

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing

Wish like hell I had this ability :doh:

joey86

After the absolutely awful 4 months I've had... you would not believe what I have been through! You could not make it up! However, I'm happy my house purchase is going through ok, I've got a new job with a big pay rise and after my BMW was written off I picked up my new Mercedes today :)

x0emnem0x

Words.
Got three moles removed on my face. They've always made me super self conscious but now they're gone! Hopefully they heal well. On top of that, I may get 2 more removed from my neck but otherwise today is nice, I'm off work, ordered Jimmy Johns and get to hang with my babe later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts