What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

biglynch

http://www.facebook.com/#!/aiden.j.lynch,
Only 10 days until the little lady gets to London for 5 nights. I can't wait. We are going to see Les Miserables which I'm looking forward too, as it has been a long time since I went to a show. I'm taking her to some markets too. Good times.

Aust99

Only 10 days until the little lady gets to London for 5 nights. I can't wait. We are going to see Les Miserables which I'm looking forward too, as it has been a long time since I went to a show. I'm taking her to some markets too. Good times.
I saw Les Mis last week in my city.... It was soooooooooooo good. I loved it, great choice. I hope you both have a great time.

The Fat Man

Fat Don Draper
Been having some rough days, but my best bud has been really aware of how shitty I feel and has been there for me.

Yay friends. :)

lille

My first week of running three art groups ran pretty smoothly, the teens did great with the relaxation stuff we did today. Also, I had a good workout at the gym. I'm trying to get back into my every other day routine.

bayone

Got back to painting after a couple of months. Also, got new glasses, including a nice pair of prescription sunglasses.

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Someone actually bought a download of one of my songs. I'm officially now a "professional" musician/songwriter! :rolleyes:

I made a whole $0.13 off of it. Hell yeah, bring on the whooers and cocaine. :D
This is so awesome! Sounds like the first time someone bought a download one of my photos. I only made $0.08 cents on the deal, but my reaction was pretty much the same. :D

LeoGibson

Happy
This is so awesome! Sounds like the first time someone bought a download one of my photos. I only made $0.08 cents on the deal, but my reaction was pretty much the same. :D
Thanks. You're right, the money doesn't matter, just the cool feeling that someone liked something you created enough to dig in their pocket to pay any amount for it when there is so much free content out here is really awesome.

Congrats on selling the picture!

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Thanks. You're right, the money doesn't matter, just the cool feeling that someone liked something you created enough to dig in their pocket to pay any amount for it when there is so much free content out here is really awesome.

Congrats on selling the picture!
Thanks! I do have to say though, the $0.08 cents worth of coke and hookers was a bit of a let down. :doh:

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
I mentioned to a manager that I may be looking for a new position internally...within two hours, he had recommended me to another manager who I respect. I was told bluntly he REALLY WANTS me on his team, and wants it within the next few weeks.

Regardless of what happens, I'm so happy that my hard work is paying off. There is something to be said for the feeling of pride hauling yourself up...but it also makes me so happy to feel that me/my skillset are simply wanted and valued, without having to sell myself every time. :wubu:

lille

I discovered that there is a Danish pastry shop 2 miles from my apartment. I am in marzipan/almond paste heaven. It's glorious. Next time I will have to get a snail because I haven't had one in years.