Quantcast

What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MizzSnakeBite

Taking a Break From Here
Has anyone size 30/32 purchased anything from Torrid? How does it fit? Also, the size 5 undies, how do they fit if you're a size 30/32? I know everyone is shaped a bit different, but in general, how do they fit?
Thanks!
Mizz

mszwebs

For The WIN.
Has anyone size 30/32 purchased anything from Torrid? How does it fit? Also, the size 5 undies, how do they fit if you're a size 30/32? I know everyone is shaped a bit different, but in general, how do they fit?
Thanks!
Mizz
I have not gotten anything in 30/32 per se, but I did get a 5X shirt and that fit perfectly.

I'd be interested in this answer as well...

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team
Tania has a problem.

B&Lu, I h8888888888888888888888tchu.

Gingembre

radar detector
I have been having a pretty clothes buying sesh!

I bought this for my work xmas party (i also bought the belt & flower shown here, but in black, as i already own the petticoat in black and a black bolero):

And this baby for my friends and I's annual moulin rouge themed night out:

What can i say - i like green, lol!

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Ya know Tania. I have never been to the B & Lu site until you showed that super cute stuff. Not a good thing for my wallet!! Their dresses are so cute! (it's really bad since xmas shopping is nearly done and hubby got a GIANT paycheck today.. must be a good girl.. must be a good girl)

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team
Cmon Megan - to the dark side with yas!

Love that dress, Laura - where you get?

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team
Yeah, I'd be in their 24, I think. *wants the pink polkadot halter dress!*

Gingembre

radar detector
If it's any help, I can just about shoe horn myself into their size 18, although the 20 probably would have been better (sold out in that size & colour though, so constricted breathing it is!). I'm a UK size 14 on my top half, and an 18 on my bottom half.

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team
That is helpful; your info plus the fact that they say that the bodices are lined, boned, and intended to fit snugly means that I might be able to size down. My waist is exactly 37", which puts me smack dab between sizes.

Frankie

No longer a member
I think you have great coloring for wearing red, Tinkerbell. Red will look beautiful on you. :)

Tracii

Got this dress for a wedding in a few weeks... I think I'm going to get some red heels and jewelry to go with considering it'll be Christmas time and I'm a big fan of the black, gray, and red combo!

Here's the link too: http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=431196&PartnerID=EMAIL2&BannerID=240
Oooo I love that.
Red heels will look great with that dress.Post pics when you wear it.:bow:

I did find some nice Faded Glory jeans today so I bought them(my first pair of size 26's)and a few tops.
Not a real good shopping day as far as bargains go but not a total wash out.
Oh! Kohl's had their jewlery and hair items marked down so I bought a few items.

Latest posts