Quantcast

What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

succubus_dxb

Badonk. Adonk.
I guess my post didn't work earlier...hrm..

Ok, I bought a $100 dress.....BUT it's super cute, and i'll wear it a lot, and It'll double as my New Years dress...so....that's my reasoning. lol

Photos soon!

View attachment dress.jpg

luscious_lulu

Boobzilla
I have been having a pretty clothes buying sesh!

I bought this for my work xmas party (i also bought the belt & flower shown here, but in black, as i already own the petticoat in black and a black bolero):

And this baby for my friends and I's annual moulin rouge themed night out:

What can i say - i like green, lol!
I'm not sure which I like more. The dress or the corset. The are both gorgeous!

wolfpersona

I bought a new cell phone of ebay. Its designed to look like the first Motorola cell phone. (those big brick phones from the 80s.) but works on the modern gsm networks.
Does anybody remember saved by the bell? Zack Morris rocked one of those big cells.
I bought it because of its cool retro factor. Not to mention i should get stellar reception with that big antenna.

MizzSnakeBite

Taking a Break From Here
I have been having a pretty clothes buying sesh!
Those are stunning!!!

This:

and this:
Very nice! Pretty color. :)

I bought my wedding dress!

Beautiful! It's much more festive than the usual ivory or white. :)

it's kind of corny but it was $6.00 and it's festive LOL
I love this! Too funny!

So we had a choice: we needed a couch or something for our PC/XBox/Book room.

we could

(a) disassemble and bring over and reassemble a stinky futon that is over 20 miles away and we forget how it even goes together
(b) buy a new couch or futon

so instead we bought one of these

http://www.liberator.com/eng/product/zeppelin-lounger/10053

HECK YES
roflmao! Good buy! :bow:

Sugar

I got some mittens and a winter hat. There were no pictures to be found but the mittens are knit with faux lamb wool on the inside and a leather patch on the palm.

The hat sorta looks like the picture below. It's not the same colors but same design. Mine is cream and sage, eggplant & tan with a nice fleece lining.

Saoirse

these boots, but in bright ORANGE!

they are shiny and plasticy and lovely!

and this shirt

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
Tues I went in Maxway the cheap dept store and got some Christmas presents. I found a cute purse in red and purple in there for only $6. I got the purple one for me and the red one as a Christmas present for my best friend Debbie who adores red. If she didn't love red, I would keep it for myself. I found some gloves for $1 in Simply Fashion which fit even tho they don't say they fit plus sizes. Got me 2 pairs and a pair for my mom for Christmas. Trying on clothes was a bust tho. Leggings that felt like they needed more room yet felt like they could slip off me. Size 24 jeans that wouldn't zip and 26 fit but gaped in the back. A jean skirt in size 24 that fit great but the belt that came with it was way too small...

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team
So my B&Lu order was pretty much a bust. I'm keeping the lace top, but everything else is going back.

The Black dress was too short and a bit large on top.

The red dress was the right size, but clung oddly around my hips.

The bolero was too big and appeared to be made from cheap acetate lining fabric.

Latest posts