What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
Cute dress! Love the purple color. I'd love to shop in Torrid again but the closest one to me is 100 miles away. With hubby having passed on in March, I have no one to go with me that far. Nice corset. Looks good on you. My grandma had one. She was an 18 and I have a vague memory of watching her put it on and thinking i had to hurt with all that boning in it...

Aust99

I have an addition to shopping I'm sure of it... I had some extra funds this week after all the bills were paid... so instead of saving my money I went online and bought a few things at the Evans 20% off sale. They are in the opposite season to us down here so these things I will put away for the Autum/Winter time. I do love them though...:happy:
View attachment 74191View attachment 74192View attachment 74193 View attachment 74194View attachment 74195

I also got a thin black belt and a few lacy knickers... and some leggings - navy blue, purple and some more black ones. :happy:

Crystal

I have an addition to shopping I'm sure of it... I had some extra funds this week after all the bills were paid... so instead of saving my money I went online and bought a few things at the Evans 20% off sale. They are in the opposite season to us down here so these things I will put away for the Autum/Winter time. I do love them though...:happy:
View attachment 74191View attachment 74192View attachment 74193 View attachment 74194View attachment 74195

I also got a thin black belt and a few lacy knickers... and some leggings - navy blue, purple and some more black ones. :happy:
I love that blue sweater/dress. :) Just more temptation to try my hand at something from Evans for the first time, hehe.

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
I was noticing that blue sweater dress and liking it.

I ordered these for Christmas from One Stop Plus online:

(Used coupons)

Yoga Pants: Oasis Spearmint Blue color- $11.05

Pant Liner- Beige $5.81 (oughta keep me warm in winter)

Fleece Boot Cut Pants- Shadow Blue Color (I think they will go cute with a blue sweater with black fake fur collar my mom got me for Christmas a coupla or so yrs ago) $11.94

7-day knit pants wide-leg pants: Light mint color $10.35

(I have these in several colors khaki/beige, pink and oasis blue and maybe another color and love them. They are comfy but look nice and even more important- have wide legs)

I wanted to get these pants but they are on backorder so I got the yoga pants instead and figure maybe I'll get these next month:

I am trying to order this hat from Roamans but it said site error and there was an error with the site when I tried to order. YUCK! I had some like it in the 60's. So hippie looking. :) I'll have to try ordering later:

What I didn't order but like and want:

Flared pants! :)

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
I was noticing that blue sweater dress and liking it.

I ordered these for Christmas from One Stop Plus online:

(Used coupons)

Yoga Pants: Oasis Spearmint Blue color- $11.05

Pant Liner- Beige $5.81 (oughta keep me warm in winter)

Fleece Boot Cut Pants- Shadow Blue Color (I think they will go cute with a blue sweater with black fake fur collar my mom got me for Christmas a coupla or so yrs ago) $11.94

7-day knit pants wide-leg pants: Light mint color $10.35

I wanted to get these pants but they are on backorder so I got the yoga pants instead and figure maybe I'll get these next month:

What attracted me to them was they seemed to have wider and fuller legs than most straightleg pants. And I liked how the girl looked in them. Reminded me of Stevie Nicks.

I am trying to order this hat from Roamans but it said site error and there was an error with the site when I tried to order. YUCK! I had some like it in the 60's. So hippie looking. :) I'll have to try ordering later:

JadeRose

I also took advantage of the torrid 50% clearance & free ship sale. Stuff showed today but I am moving so they are not unpacked till the new location.
I got:

1. pink swim suit $9.48 Can't believe it retailed for $78 that nearly floored me as I don't normally look at the retail when I buy.
2. Black & purple corset top..IN A 5!!! 4 would work in a pinch got me but sure a 5 would fit better. $19.99 that my big buy LOL
3. Grey fairy top also a 5...I never wore they 5's yet. $7.49
4. Purple & black check leggings $8.99 in 4. I would of hesitated but I recently bought 2 pairs of leggings from the store itself in a 4 & know they fit...skin tight, but fit.

I also bought a mask & earrings to get my order over the $50 needed for the free ship.

Carrie

I also took advantage of the torrid 50% clearance & free ship sale. Stuff showed today but I am moving so they are not unpacked till the new location.
That pink swimsuit is to die for! So sexy-cute!

QueenB

zoo-music girl
i hardly ever buy clothes so i pretty much spoiled myself... i feel bad for doing it during the holidays, but whatever.

View attachment stuff.jpg

3 dresses, plaid shirt, mini skirt, 3 pairs of leggings, black cardigan, black belt.
also 5 pairs of string bikini panties from lane bryant.

Wild Zero

ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn
Just ordered a Christmas gift for the girlfriend.

Crystal

i hardly ever buy clothes so i pretty much spoiled myself... i feel bad for doing it during the holidays, but whatever.

View attachment 74281

3 dresses, plaid shirt, mini skirt, 3 pairs of leggings, black cardigan, black belt.
What a gorgeous haul! I saw that dress (top, second from the left) and fell in love with it. It would make ME look like an upside mushroom, though, but I bet you'll look beautiful in it. Make sure you post lots of pictures of yourself in these. :)

QueenB

zoo-music girl
What a gorgeous haul! I saw that dress (top, second from the left) and fell in love with it. It would make ME look like an upside mushroom, though, but I bet you'll look beautiful in it. Make sure you post lots of pictures of yourself in these. :)
aww, thanks. i'm sure you'd look great in it! try it on :]

Gingembre

radar detector

Woah, epic haul! I love it all!

Oh, and Wild Zero - I love that coat! I have one very similar, but not quite as nice *sulks* :D

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
Do post pics. Oh yeah the other day in Roses dept store, I found for only $2 nice black rose hair clip. Kinda vintagy & feathery looking...

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Didn't buy it today, but a corset I've waited 3 mths to receive is finally here. Turns out it has no corset function, and is more like ridiculously tough leather armour.....awesome :D

Latest posts