What does DIMs and the BHM/FFA Board Mean to you?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

William

What I love about the BHM/FFA is the mixture of people\genders that hang out here and of course the FFAs.

I think that some real communication happens here

William

Oh geez, where do I begin?
I'm going to try my hardest not to ramble on about this; short and sweet is my goal.

I've known I love fat guys my entire life, since I was probably about 3 years old. It wasn't like, a sexual attraction, I just paid more attention to guys with big bellies than I did to skinny guys. I never had the balls[proverbial balls, that is] to admit this to anyone--and I hated that I was ashamed of it. But as I've gotten older, and it turned into a definet sexual attraction, it started toreally bother me that I might never get to act out my fantasies because I was too much of a chicken-shit to admit it to anyone.

When I found Dims, I was about 12. And I think I cried. Because I wasn't the only one. My entire life, I felt like I was the only person on the planet who liked fat guys. And I'm not. And that was the most amazing rush I've ever felt; I still get it sometimes when I log on, just knowing that there's actually a community out there JUST FOR ME.
And to be celebrated as an FFA, and to be able to express my desires and thoughts on the matter; wow. I never thought I could do that, and now I get to do it whenever I feel the urge.
I am now an out and proud FFA, and all of my friends know that I love fat guys. I've got a BHM of my very own, and I can admit my love for bellies almost without blushing [almost. I still get pink].

I'm not the only one!!!! It still gets me.
This place is my joy, my acceptance, my sanity, my laughter, my relief, my fun and my family.
I've gone and rambled. Dang.

<3

cammy

bellyphile
DIMS - specifically the BHM/FFA board, has enlightened me in several ways. The best being the realization that I'm not the only FFA on the planet. I understand when the guys say they believe we are mythical creatures, for I too haven't met another FFA in the flesh. Another is helping me to make my preference known to my husband, clearly and convincingly. And, its just damn fun sometimes to hang out here.

BHMluver

DIMS - specifically the BHM/FFA board, has enlightened me in several ways. The best being the realization that I'm not the only FFA on the planet. I understand when the guys say they believe we are mythical creatures, for I too haven't met another FFA in the flesh. Another is helping me to make my preference known to my husband, clearly and convincingly. And, its just damn fun sometimes to hang out here.
Ditto...eloquently stated, Cammy.

Morbid

well what does it mean to me... hmmm ...welll.... i dont post much in the boards but I'm in the chat room alot (when its up.. Hurry Conrad.... Chat Addict in dire need) its helped me communicate my feelings and problems as a big man. trying to find love is hard but I have made alot of friends. I havent met many people... but the ones I have in R/L mean alot to me...

if i seem intresting.. hit me up... you wont regret it..

Morbid

AnnaO

To me, DIMs means acceptance, regardless of age, size or preference. BBW, BHM, FFA, FA and whatever other letter combinations there are. No judgment, no blame, no shame or explanations. You are who you are based on actions not on clothing size or lifestyle. Everyone is treated as a person not a label or a stereotype. Dimensions is an oasis.

daniel

For me this forum is the only one you can express your thoughts without any shame. It's the best platform to find girls who admire man like me.

William

I think of the BHM/FFA board as being friendly place for everyone that has great interaction between BHM and Women (FFA or not)

William

For me this forum is the only one you can express your thoughts without any shame. It's the best platform to find girls who admire man like me.

tribaltattoos75

That is what this site gives me. Hope that someday I will find someone that will like me as is. No excuses, no explanations, no expectations just me. It gives me hope that someday people of size and those that love us will no longer be stereotyped and discriminated against. May not be what you were looking for but thats it in a nutshell for me.

William

The BHM/FFA Board is defiantly a Safe Haven for BHM/FFA issues. It is nice to see the positive contributions here.

William

William

Hi

Lately I feel that it would be a great Idea if this board had password protection for the messages. I am not feeling very trusting of some of our peers.

William

The BHM/FFA Board is defiantly a Safe Haven for BHM/FFA issues. It is nice to see the positive contributions here.

William

Smite

Here Comes Your Man
smiteisthemostawesomepersonintheworld is too long of a password though :(

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Hi

Lately I feel that it would be a great Idea if this board had password protection for the messages. I am not feeling very trusting of some of our peers.

William

((((William)))
i feel you on that...i hate that lurkers can access this....I share some real stuff here, it's a give and take community

William

Hi HD

Just look at the activity on the other boards right now. It is childish for the majority to turn flippant if they can't force their of view with brute force in open debate. The minority can't deal with that.

What is a shame is that Dimensions needs to stick together because most of Fat Acceptance thinks that what goes on here is all crap anyway.

William

((((William)))
i feel you on that...i hate that lurkers can access this....I share some real stuff here, it's a give and take community

William

Hi

Some one once called the BHM/FFA a Cave and that BHM needed to come out of it.

Well people have used caves for protection for a long time and not everyone on Dimensions outside of the BHM/FFA Board is our friend. Well really need to keep up the traffic here and so not to get drowned out by volume and frequency of other voices.

William

Hi HD

Just look at the activity on the other boards right now. It is childish for the majority to turn flippant if they can't force their of view with brute force in open debate. The minority can't deal with that.

What is a shame is that Dimensions needs to stick together because most of Fat Acceptance thinks that what goes on here is all crap anyway.

William

Durin

I really like this board. I have always liked it's laid back cozy feel. Like EDX I like to come here for a multitude of reasons but mostly because my Alhabet soup of preferences always sort of makes me feel out of touch.

In a sentance I like This board is like a beautiful sleepy southern town. When you walk in the diner the waitress says.

"How you doing hunny, your not from around here are you? Coffee?"

Reactions: Tad

William

Hi

I think that if people start showing some acceptance of the life stories and experiences of others this board could again be a nice place to visit.

William

I really like this board. I have always liked it's laid back cozy feel. Like EDX I like to come here for a multitude of reasons but mostly because my Alhabet soup of preferences always sort of makes me feel out of touch.

In a sentance I like This board is like a beautiful sleepy southern town. When you walk in the diner the waitress says.

"How you doing hunny, your not from around here are you? Coffee?"

stefanie

Hi

Some one once called the BHM/FFA a Cave and that BHM needed to come out of it.

Well people have used caves for protection for a long time ...
Caves are cool in the summer - warm in the winter. Also, some of the first art in the world was made in caves. They are special, magical places. Reclaim the cave! (LOL)

Seriously, though, I don't have a lot of energy for online arguments, and I like the (mostly) affirmative "tone" of this board.

William

Hi Stefanie

You do put out a lot of positive thoughts and ideas with your website! I read your site but I do not post much because I get flash-backs to a Art History Class that I almost failed :)

William

Caves are cool in the summer - warm in the winter. Also, some of the first art in the world was made in caves. They are special, magical places. Reclaim the cave! (LOL)

Seriously, though, I don't have a lot of energy for online arguments, and I like the (mostly) affirmative "tone" of this board.