Quantcast

What does DIMs and the BHM/FFA Board Mean to you?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

hedonistthinker

the place where im reminded ffa's are not unicorns. its amazing how many bbw fans and bears looking for their cubs are out there, but so few women just like a burly guy. they are plenty of girls that would look you despite your size or even be neutral, but to actually like a man with some girth? i thought it was mythology.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
the place where im reminded ffa's are not unicorns. its amazing how many bbw fans and bears looking for their cubs are out there, but so few women just like a burly guy. they are plenty of girls that would look you despite your size or even be neutral, but to actually like a man with some girth? i thought it was mythology.
But I want to be a unicorn.... :(

Jaybear420

High Hirsuite Hunk
I think this place is pretty awesome, really.

For me, it means that I have a place to go to find more like-minded people to help me explore an aspect of myself that I've been trying to embrace for years now.

I don't post very often, because I'm still somewhat wary of people that come here to mock or put us down. That's the same reason that I haven't posted more pictures of myself. I'm getting more courage every time I come here to read all of your different stories, opinions, and advice.

Reactions: Tad

MapleMist

It means that I don't have to be ashamed of my preferences for bigger men. I love this site. It feels like in a place where people actually understand why I like what I like, and that you're not alone as you feel....

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
It means that I don't have to be ashamed of my preferences for bigger men. I love this site. It feels like in a place where people actually understand why I like what I like, and that you're not alone as you feel....
Hey, welcome to the board, Maple! And yah, it is great to know you aren't alone, isn't it?

I hope we'll see you posting in lots of other threads too :)

For me it is the simple fact that when I log in here there are no judgments, I have lurked for a long time. Every person I have met has been kind, sweet, flirty or devilishly naughty. My favorite was getting a message from a young woman who dropped me a line with a simple message that read "I masturbated to your picture last night"! It made me feel like I was Marilyn Monroe and could not stop smiling for several hours.

LeoGibson

Happy
...:::My favorite was getting a message from a young woman who dropped me a line with a simple message that read "I masturbated to your picture last night"!...
Lucky you! I've never had anyone masturbate to my photos, except for maybe Hozay. Or wait, did I masturbate to his? I can't remember, it's all so confusing. I mean look at that mouth. Mmmm. That. Mouth. My wang practically leaps into my hand every time. :smitten:

For those of you keeping score at home, yes that was a callback reference to a post in an old thread, because that's just what I do.

Glad you're having a good experience Redhead.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Lucky you! I've never had anyone masturbate to my photos, except for maybe Hozay. Or wait, did I masturbate to his? I can't remember, it's all so confusing. I mean look at that mouth. Mmmm. That. Mouth. My wang practically leaps into my hand every time. :smitten:

For those of you keeping score at home, yes that was a callback reference to a post in an old thread, because that's just what I do.

Glad you're having a good experience Redhead.
Believe it or not, I was thinking the same thing. I was going to post about nobody masturbating to my photos, but then I remembered you/me. Like you said, it gets a bit confusing during all that lust.

Latest posts