Where are all the FFA pictures?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

tankgirl

Phreakoid.
blue_passion said:
*sigh* For whatever reason, I can't post my picture on here!

It's in my profile though, if anyone is really curious.

*gulp* Trying to be brave! :eek:

Somewhere down below the reply box is a thingie that says something about managing attachments. That'd the one to click. But you gotta click reply, not use the quick reply, for what I say to be true for sure... Ehhh...
I was confused too. It's okay.

Plumplin2005

FFA's come in all sizes and shapes. I happen to be of the extra large sized variety. I am an avowed big guy lover, have been since early childhood. I have a real attraction to big bellies on a guy but I also love the preverbial "moobs" (manboobs) and a nice back love handle. Since you were looking for pictures of FFA's I will send you a few of me. I know one big guy, known well on this list who knows how I feel about bellies! lol And you know who you are! :eat1: hmmmmmmm now all I need to do is figure out how to put on the pictures!

Hope everyone had a BIG fattening weekend, and I hope to see more of you all in the future!

Love and Chocolate brownie kisss--
Plumplin

View attachment 2004-2005 478.jpg

sweetnnekked

Back From The Dead.
Laina said:
Seriously, though. It's freezing here. Actually, at the moment it's just barely above freezing. We have the heat on, with space heaters for my snake and birds (to augment the heating pad in the snake's case). I spend most of my free time baking and then bringing the stuff to work because at least having the oven on warms up the house. Gah! I hate being cold. (Which is bad, since I really, really want to see Alaska...hmm. I should rethink my relocation, perhaps. =P)

Come play! Hehehe.
Laina,
You need to move out here to Seattle, not too cold in winter and not too hot in summer and absolutely no humidity.
As a bonus, I've always dreamed of visiting Alaska and I'm much closer to that realization in this local!!

Jackoblangada

sweetnnekked said:
Laina,
You need to move out here to Seattle, not too cold in winter and not too hot in summer and absolutely no humidity.
As a bonus, I've always dreamed of visiting Alaska and I'm much closer to that realization in this local!!

But bring a rain coat...seriously. It's been raining it seems liek forever this year. But maybe I should just shut up. We need more FFA's here in the gorgeous, perfect weather, everything is free and all are happy, no traffic..free parking...no crime....free beer city of Seattle.:)

Psst...Sweet, think she bought it?

sweetnnekked

Back From The Dead.
Jackoblangada said:
But bring a rain coat...seriously. It's been raining it seems liek forever this year. But maybe I should just shut up. We need more FFA's here in the gorgeous, perfect weather, everything is free and all are happy, no traffic..free parking...no crime....free beer city of Seattle.:)

Psst...Sweet, think she bought it?
I certainly hopes so! But you'll have to fight me for her unless she likes two big guys lavishing attention on her. I'll share if you will;)

Love.Metal

Dr. Bitchcraft
Here's me, be kind!! I got brave because other people did it and got great reactions. Hope you like it!:blush:

lemmink

THE PUMMEL IS COMING

It took me ages to find anything that could even vaguely fit with the 'goth' scene. It's been wayyyy too long, I think...

Latest posts