Where are all the FFA pictures?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Laina

Passionately Apathetic
Dear lord, what is the shimmery eyemakeup you have on? I must know.
Ridiculously, I bought it from Avon (my mother used to sell the stuff). However(!), there are a couple of brands that still carry the incredibly shimmery stuff. The secret, I have learned is to buy roll-on shimmery eye make-up. Because it's liquid-y-ish, it holds the sparkle when regular powder just looks blah. If I can find any specific brands online, I'll hop back and post 'em for you!

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ
Ridiculously, I bought it from Avon (my mother used to sell the stuff). However(!), there are a couple of brands that still carry the incredibly shimmery stuff. The secret, I have learned is to buy roll-on shimmery eye make-up. Because it's liquid-y-ish, it holds the sparkle when regular powder just looks blah. If I can find any specific brands online, I'll hop back and post 'em for you!
Awesome. Actually, if you could throw any links found my way in a PM, that would be wonderful.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Leather armour? Sounds...... fun :D
Oh it will be fun. I expect at least 3 clothing malfunctions when I wear it out for the first time ;)

As terrible as I think the song is, the only think I could think at that was, "Mel's got that boom, boom, pow!"

Does that make me a terrible person by both musical and tasteful standards? :p
Yes.

Wait. Did I just insult myself? Haha.

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
I, for one, am glad some of these posts are being revived. people still seem to have things to say, and now I don't feel like I missed out on so many good conversations...

RJI

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
This thread needs more FFA pictures....

IszyStone

Biter
Here's another one! Yes, I love vampires, and thus I wear my fangs on any occasion. I'm trying to look fierce, I don't succeed.

JenFromOC

Awesome.
Wow...this sure is an old thread...anyway, I'm the exact opposite of "shy" but my computer is a jerk and I'm unable to post pics....so, there ya go LOL

escapist

Belt Buster!
Here IszyStone, I gave you my "Vampire Treatment", only I went for the "Underworld" version eyes. If any of you were wondering yeah, I spent a lot of time as a kid wanting to be an FX artist. I'm actually pretty good at it. Even when I'm just doing photoshop jobs.

View attachment a09nrs_touch.jpg

0nlnn

The Great and Epic 0nlnn
Wow...so many good looking women in here. If only they lived near me >.<

IszyStone

Biter
Here IszyStone, I gave you my "Vampire Treatment", only I went for the "Underworld" version eyes. If any of you were wondering yeah, I spent a lot of time as a kid wanting to be an FX artist. I'm actually pretty good at it. Even when I'm just doing photoshop jobs.

I lvoe it!!! This ROCKS soooo much!!! You ROCK so much!!! that is so cool :bow:

Latest posts