Where are all the FFA pictures?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

escapist

Belt Buster!
I lvoe it!!! This ROCKS soooo much!!! You ROCK so much!!! that is so cool :bow:
Your welcome :) Yeah I did mine first just to get down what I was doing. The trick is just soft blended layers. Since nothing in the real world has solid colors I had to do the same with the eyes and the darkened "evil vampire" eyes. For yours I added some extra shadow to the cheeks to make them look more sunken, a bit of evil, and the cheekbones stand out more. If you have Photoshop I can give you the Original Layer file and you can see what I did. I saved each element in a Folder with the FX Layers sorted by each targeted area.

IszyStone

Biter
Your welcome :) Yeah I did mine first just to get down what I was doing. The trick is just soft blended layers. Since nothing in the real world has solid colors I had to do the same with the eyes and the darkened "evil vampire" eyes. For yours I added some extra shadow to the cheeks to make them look more sunken, a bit of evil, and the cheekbones stand out more. If you have Photoshop I can give you the Original Layer file and you can see what I did. I saved each element in a Folder with the FX Layers sorted by each targeted area.

Thank You, but I don't have photo shop :( and even if I did I'm not to tech savy, so I don't think I could understand any of your awesomeness. But it's still AWESOME.

veil

boston based bluestocking
It took me ages to find anything that could even vaguely fit with the 'goth' scene. It's been wayyyy too long, I think...
you are tres adorable.

You want goth? I give you goth.
eeh you look like evil willow!!!

Here's Me from Halloween. I suppose it's sort of Gothish.

you were brave enough to share your face, i think it's about time i do the same...

yeah, it's fuzzy. deal.

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy
you are tres adorable.

you were brave enough to share your face, i think it's about time i do the same...

yeah, it's fuzzy. deal.
You are lovely!

(I might...might put a pic up tomorrow!) x

That is a seriously hot photo, veil :bow:
Yeah ..thats like ..Whoa...:D

My older sister was built like you and I still kick her for not taking monetary ...***cough.. Playboy..cough..cough** advantage of her assets....yes..Kim Kardashian's mom is my IDOL...lol..:D

escapist

Belt Buster!
Can we just pretend I'm putting in some witty comment that copensates for how totally blown over I am from physical attraction? :eek: :smitten: :wubu: :blush: :happy:
Man I was so flustered I couldn't even spell "compensates"

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
you are tres adorable.

yeah, it's fuzzy. deal.
Um, now I'm really glad that there're several video editing jobs in the Boston area.

RJI

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
Damn Veil you are stunning!
Single? :)

RJI

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
Welcome, your man is a lucky guy.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
you are tres adorable.

yeah, it's fuzzy. deal.
Of course we can all agree the picture is wonderful, but I personally like the one with the thumbs up and the Super awesome smile. My kind of pictures :)

Group builder