Dimensions Friends on Youtube

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

mostly harmless
I finally remembered to come here and watch the videos (normally when I see that there is a new one I can't watch it right then, and of course I then keep forgetting to come back). So I missed the the answers to questions from Aust, LL, and Lamia as those seem to have been taken down, but at least I got to enjoy Lamia being goofy :)

Thanks to everyone who answered--sorry I missed them!

Is it time for a new topic?

Lamia

Like OMG!!
but at least I got to enjoy Lamia being goofy :)

Thanks to everyone who answered--sorry I missed them!

Is it time for a new topic?

Thanks! :p My mom asked my niece if she thought there was something wrong with my mental state because I posted this on my facebook and some other videos. :doh:

Tracyarts

I still intend on doing a video. One of the things we got during the holidays was a basic digital camcorder. I'm still figuring it all out. I just need to sit down and do a test video or two to learn my way around it.

Tad

mostly harmless
On the way to work this morning I recorded a few thoughts about Dimensions. I was using my phone and it picked up a ton of background noise at times. I'm looking for tools that might clean the sound up some, but in the meantime and before I forget.... Here is a long walking ramble from me, complete: with interruptions while I climb a bit of a hill, a couple of parts where you can't make out what I was saying due to background noise, and visual content whose highlight is probably watching my glasses slowly crust over from the blowing snow :doh:

http://youtu.be/YJQgVrzViTo

ps: not to worry, that is fake fur trimming the hood of my parka.

ETA: no luck with tools to clean up the sound, so it is what it is, unless I get ambitious enough to try re-recording. Of course that latter solution could solve some of the general rambliness too, but we'll see.

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
Always eloquent, interesting and thoughtful, Tad. You're such a relaxing person to listen to and I have to give you much respect for persevering with the video in those conditions, lord knows I couldn't have done that.

MsBrightside

On the way to work this morning I recorded a few thoughts about Dimensions. I was using my phone and it picked up a ton of background noise at times. I'm looking for tools that might clean the sound up some, but in the meantime and before I forget.... Here is a long walking ramble from me, complete: with interruptions while I climb a bit of a hill, a couple of parts where you can't make out what I was saying due to background noise, and visual content whose highlight is probably watching my glasses slowly crust over from the blowing snow :doh:

http://youtu.be/YJQgVrzViTo

ps: not to worry, that is fake fur trimming the hood of my parka.

ETA: no luck with tools to clean up the sound, so it is what it is, unless I get ambitious enough to try re-recording. Of course that latter solution could solve some of the general rambliness too, but we'll see.
Tad, my presence here is a blip on the radar screen compared to your history with this site, but I really appreciated this video. Like your written posts, it was thoughtful/thought-provoking, and I agree with everything you said (that wasn't muffled by the wind :p.) I hope the diversity of forums, posts, and members here continues to flourish.

FluffyButterfly80

Let's be friends!
In very excited about this thread! I've had a YouTube channel for years! However I may make a new onefor the purposes of this channel. My channel now is geared towards weight loss. lol (Its not very effective as far as my weight loss efforts haha. Its fun anyway.i also event been very active on it for tube last year or year can't t to go back and start watching videos in this thread!

MattB

Epicurean
Awesome, thanks for posting the video Molly!

I may post a video...on the off-chance that a new question list is made, that might be fun to give some different answers.

Ahem...:rolleyes:

FluffyButterfly80

Let's be friends!
Thanks for posting Tracy!

So, how do I get access to the YouTube channel? I'll make a video this weekend...
I 2nd this question :) I'd like to post a video as well. Also- is there a typed up list of the 25 questions everyone is answering that I've missed? :)

Tad

mostly harmless
I loved listening to your videos, Molly and Tracy! Hearing the voices and getting answers to such varied things really helps people come alive, far beyond the typed words on the screen :)

I 2nd this question :) I'd like to post a video as well. Also- is there a typed up list of the 25 questions everyone is answering that I've missed? :)
Here is the post: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2079522&postcount=1045

As for access to the Dimensions channel, I never got it to work, but most people seem to be able to manage....odds are good someone will PM you the info presently, but failing that you can just do what I did and put them up on your own and post the link.

FluffyButterfly80

Let's be friends!
Here is the post: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2079522&postcount=1045

As for access to the Dimensions channel, I never got it to work, but most people seem to be able to manage....odds are good someone will PM you the info presently, but failing that you can just do what I did and put them up on your own and post the link.

Thanks Tad :) I shall be making a video soon! :) maybe not today tho, its a lazy day off, therefore i happily look like crap. haha

Tracyarts

I have a youtube account :)
I have one too, my friend planted the idea in my head and kept nudging me towards it. It's going to be a little bit of everything. Shopping, beauty/fashion, gardening, vlogging about issues and life, crafts, etc... I only have a few things up so far and probably won't be a daily vlogger or anywhere close to it. But so far so good.

Group builder