Quantcast

What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D Yippeeeeeeeee!! I just got my exam results and got a credit grade pass!!!!! This means i can keep working to becoming a psychologist!!!! I was so worried i would get a general pass because i messed up the amount of time i had to study.. OH I AM SO HAPPY!! thank the universe for that!!! :D
Congrats mer, excellent news! I would so, come and book an appointment with you. You would make an amazing psychologist.....yep!

mergirl

Congrats mer, excellent news! I would so, come and book an appointment with you. You would make an amazing psychologist.....yep!
aww yay.. thank you. I cant wait till i finish my studies and i can section the lot of you! :D

mergirl

I got all A's this semester! :D

I already have two of my three books for next semester that starts January 5th and studying already...

I am such an over achiever, it's sad lol
Well done missus swot! :D
I start again at the end of january and i will be relaxing till then!!

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
Happy to be me, and drama free and soon to be credit card debt free too.
Way to go Snuggle! :bow:

I already have two of my three books for next semester that starts January 5th and studying already...

HAHAHAHA! Awesome to the max, go get 'em girl!:happy::happy:

Saoirse

I just played with the Christmas gift my parents are giving me. Its a ukulele! Didnt ruin the surprise though, since its what I asked for and they basically said "Ok, we'll get it." Its been hidden upstairs for the week, but I snuck up and gave it a play.

Its soooo awesome!!!! :wubu:

MizzSnakeBite

Taking a Break From Here
DON'T ENCOURAGE HER!!

I understand Mer's next paper is the breakdown on "Little Miss Muffett" :p
rofl I must, I must!!! :D

Happy to be me, and drama free and soon to be credit card debt free too.
Wow, wow, wow!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! It's almost the New Year and what a wonderful start you've made!!! :bow:

Congratulations!!!!! :bow: There's such a smart bunch here!

comaseason

Housewares
I got my tickets to SF Sketchfest today!! Yay!! NNF, Running Your Trap and The Doug Benson Interruption!! So excited for my mini-vacation.

Rowan

wickedly delicious
Well done missus swot! :D
I start again at the end of january and i will be relaxing till then!!
Way to go Snuggle! :bow:

HAHAHAHA! Awesome to the max, go get 'em girl!:happy::happy:
rofl I must, I must!!! :D

Wow, wow, wow!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! It's almost the New Year and what a wonderful start you've made!!! :bow:

Congratulations!!!!! :bow: There's such a smart bunch here!
Thank you much :) The only bad thing is that I changed my major from Internet Services Technology to Computer Networking starting this next semester and with the change, I now have 14 classes (a few more now than before since i changed my major) until I finish my degree, 15 taking a foreign language to get into UF. So it seems like i have SO much left to do. I am taking 3 classes per semester, so this puts me at 5 left. UGH

Ruffie

I got to work at home today getting the newsletter done(only have the program on home machine). Could get the laundry done and the publication and very few interruptions! Yay for peace and quiet!

Lastminute.Tom

Write on!
Snow! although walking home through it at 3 in the morning did piss me off as it blinded me and formed ice in my hair but it was beautiful and painful at the same time

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
Got all of my Christmas shopping done and one of my friends came over tonight and helped me wrap everything. She is awesome!

And when she left it was snowing outside. I can finally feel the Christmas spirit. Took me long enough this year.

Hopefully 2010 will be a good year, I can't handle another one like the previous two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts