Quantcast

What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

DitzyBrunette

"I'll never be sorry."
hahaha.. yep.. we are supposed to get 40's at night.. 60's during day Fri & Sat.. this is very cold to us in FL :p
Oh my gosh that's crazy - we're having what we consider a warm Fall, it's been mostly upper 50s here. For us to consider it cold, it has to go into the 30s. I think in Florida you guys would consider that arctic!

Proner

Scruffy Scruffy
Had a rainbow just above my work place... made my day, spend all my free time to watch it :D

Sugar

Mike got us Nuggets tickets for his visit!!!! :happy: :bounce: :happy: :bounce:

Sugar

Wow...fancy McDonalds you have there, Sarah!
Yes, we are going to go to the double decker Mcdonalds. You need tickets and the dress code is very strict. All the coolest people go there. Angus burger here I come.

joswitch

Exile from Main Board
Tho my back is still sore.. it's healing (from where I wrenched it hauling coal on Saturday).. Tho petty minded individuals have whined about us (without foundation) to the EA river inspector... he was totally reasonable when he spoke to me on Sunday & understands that the flow is UP and it's not safe to move.. Tho it's hard as hell riding in & out of town thro the mud.. I'm out of range of the persecution of boaters by RBCouncil and when I get to town - I still LOVE my job/business teaching music.. :) Tho my PC is screwed.. friends are helping and a fix is in view! Tho it is COLD.. I have flax & FIRE! XD

Rowan

wickedly delicious
Despite the trauma of my laptop going belly up and losing all my school work and it having to be sent to HP to be repaired or replaced, I was able to get Flash and Visual Studio downloaded to my desktop machine to rebuild my work...and I created this beautiful piece in just a couple of days and will be using it to transition it to be my final project. Yay :D *super happy*

God is so awesome and I am so thankful for the blessings he provided in helping me get this work done!!

http://home.ite.sfcollege.edu/~lori.a.jarvis/multimedia/project3laj.html

rollhandler

I applied for, tested and passed my CDL test with an Air Brake endorsement today. Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday to me!!!! Now I can apply for the full time position where I have been temping for a month for crap money and get a 5$/hr raise if they hire me!!!!
Rollhandler

DitzyBrunette

"I'll never be sorry."
I am BEYOND happy with my son's report card! He got all As and Bs and scored a B in Math. He's had trouble with math for two years and last year was pretty bad. If he hadn't been acing everything else and if not for him being a model student, he would have had to repeat 3rd grade. But they promoted him because they had faith that he'd pull the grade up after he showed some improvement towards the end of last year and he not only brought his grade up, he made the Credit Roll (only 2 other kids in his class are on the list :D) 24 hours later and I'm still high on the Proud Mama feeling!

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
It's saturday so i can be with my family. I only have two more xmas presents to buy and i'm done with shopping. I am so pleased with Max's improved behavior lately. I woke up with a smile today just thinking about all my boys :)

Mathias

SAMCRO
I nailed my Criminology final, my choir concert is on Sunday, and I decided to order in tonight since the weather is nasty out.

Sugar

1) I got a secret snowflake card today! AIEEEE

2) Mike will be here Saturday morning! AIEEEE

3) I had a wonderful day with my Mom!

4) My brother who I have not gotten along with for a couple months was at my parent's house and we were cordial. It meant a lot to me that he wished me well and said he'd call. I hope with all my heart he does. I miss him a lot.

Proner

Scruffy Scruffy
Got a new haircut and love it! (Yeah I know I'm easily happy :p)

DitzyBrunette

"I'll never be sorry."
Quote tonight from my ex fiance: "I love women who accept what they are and make that beautiful, not really a matter of if they're bigger or smaller its do they accept their build and use it. Like you look amazing. It's all about what your body type is."

On a day where I feel like crap (PMS) and I always assumed when we broke up that it was because he just wasn't into me anymore (that was ALL in my head), the things he was saying tonight were making me feel amazing. It's going nowhere because he's stationed millions of miles away and I'm too sensible, but it's still nice to hear. :happy:

succubus_dxb

Badonk. Adonk.
My end of year exhibition has been hung up, I got great reviews- and as far as I can tell from my tutor's feedback- I'm kicking ass in my classes! yipeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts