What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
Reconnecting with a friend that I miss. She's like another younger sister to me. Going to visit soon and meet her little girl for the first time!

Also going to meet my new baby cousin this week and get in some newborn snuggles.

:wubu:

Saoirse

I wore a sweatshirt that says "Kiss Me, Im Irish" and 4 people at work gave me some love :p And one of em is a cute (hot) young man, who I met last summer and he's returned for a bit. He's been flirty and smiley and sweet ever since he got back. He was soooo cute when he asked if he could kiss me! :p

danielson123

Seasick Sailorboy
The drunker you are, and the better the friends are, the exponentially better you feel. Mahalo everyone. Have a beautiful night.

Saoirse

Im happy about

1- sexy time last night/this morning. :eat2:

2- one of the new volunteers is SO FREAKIN CUTE. I cant even. He's not that much younger than me (like 5 or 6 years) but he looks so young and sweet, I cant help but feel like an old pervy woman for checking him out. It doesnt help that he's so friendly and chats me up whenever we see each other. mmmmmmmmm

3- tonight is Date #2 with someone Ive known for years. We're trying to see where things go between us, but I have to admit, giving up the fwb and all the cute boys at work is not something Im really ready to do. But we'll see what happens! :blush:

Micara

Living and Learning
So, I am really excited to shake the cold weather blues by going to this next weekend!

Gingembre

radar detector
Amazing day today...
...1) got my first thank you card for my midwifery services :)
...2) got to deliver a woman I've been looking after antenatally throughout her pregnancy
...3) my girlfriend assisted me with the delivery! We're not out at work, but it was so cute to share the experience.

SUCH A GOOD DAY! :D

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
This has just been an incredible couple of days:

1) It's my birthday (well, Australian time at least). :)
2) Yesterday we finally put up our Christmas tree.
3) I FINALLY GOT A JOB in the field I've wanted for so long. SO THRILLED. :) I've been out of work for some time, so this is huge for me.
4) We just found out that the restaurant I reserved for my birthday today has FREAKING DJ JAZZY JEFF performing tonight! HOLY crap!

I couldn't be more excited! :D

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank

3) I FINALLY GOT A JOB in the field I've wanted for so long. SO THRILLED. :) I've been out of work for some time, so this is huge for me.
4) We just found out that the restaurant I reserved for my birthday today has FREAKING DJ JAZZY JEFF performing tonight! HOLY crap!

BigBeautifulMe,

Congrads on your success in getting that job. You deserve it and they will be getting a very experienced and knowledgeable employee. Also, Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas.

M2M :bow: :bow: :bow:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod

Wow--talk about everything coming together! Big congrats on getting that job you want, and enjoy the heck out of your birthday!

Sushi

1) Happy Belated Birthday. :)
2) I love decorating my Christmas Tree. Enjoy!
3) Congratulations!
4) I hope you had a great time!

Saoirse

The past few days have just been pretty awesome. Spent some time with friends and family at a cookie baking party ( I did zero baking, but I smoked a bunch of weed and ate tons of warm, gooey, fresh-baked nummiessss). It was at my bestie's house and he's so proud of his holiday decorating that he demanded we get some group pics in front of his tree. It was a pretty hilarious endeavor. A bunch of pics were taken but they were all ridiculous. We just couldnt stop laughing!!

Then at work a few times in the past month, my boss has been pulled aside by students/guests and told that the buildings look amazing and that the housekeeping staff are doing a great job. IM THE HOUSEKEEPING TEAM! JUST ME!! I bust my ass taking care of the entire campus and people are noticing :wubu: :D :batting: My boss said she's gonna brag about me in today's managers meeting! All this positive feedback has gotten me super motivated!

Last night after work, I got to hang out with 2 of my closest buddies who I dont get to hang out with very often. We smoked and drank and laughed.

Saisha

Delphinum natare doces
It looks like my sister does not have pre-cancerous tissue on her pancreas - still in monitoring mode - but what a relief!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts