What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saoirse

OMG BILL AND TED 3!!!!!!!

srsly. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure is SO. AWESOME! One of my faves growing up. They are just genuine idiots that save the day and rock out while doing it! Bogus Journey was hilarious as well, although Ive only seen it a handful of times. :p

I CANT WAIT!!!

And on that note, I was just expressing my excitedness to a friend and he said the way i get super excited for random things is something he really likes about me. He envies it. He can be so sweet.

But he wants sex tonight and he's trying to butter me up. Im not falling for it though.

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
My c-section is 3 weeks from today. I've been in prodromal labor since Friday night so I don't know if I'll make it until then, but I know for sure that he'll be here no later than the 23rd! :wubu::smitten::D

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
My c-section is 3 weeks from today. I've been in prodromal labor since Friday night so I don't know if I'll make it until then, but I know for sure that he'll be here no later than the 23rd! :wubu::smitten::D
Seems like only yesterday when you started this journey. Thru it all (as far as I could tell) you have been a good girl - following your dietary restrictions. Following the doctors orders due to the diabetes complication - these two things in themselves are difficult to keep in line. You have been a champion of moms to be. I am very proud of you (and Adrian of course) and I admire you motherhood hard work during pregnancy.

Let us know if Gabriel comes early and God bless you during the next couple of weeks.

M2M

Post when you can. Any pictures would be nice too.

supersizebbw

Who run the world..Girls!
I bumped into an acquaintance yesterday, we got to chatting and out of pure coincidence it turns out there's something I have that he really wants (no, not that lol :eek:), and we'll be meeting up again soon because of it...he said our meeting was serendipitous, i thought so too, that made me happy :)

Saisha

Delphinum natare doces
My c-section....
Doing a happy dance with you two :) Can't wait to see your little love :)

I try on my witch costume for the first time and I cry with happiness, I feel like a woman for the first time.
It's so good to hear you feeling awesome about yourself :)

Had a job interview for a job I really want- and I think it went well :D
Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

I bumped into an acquaintance yesterday, we got to chatting and out of pure coincidence it turns out there's something I have that he really wants (no, not that lol :eek:), and we'll be meeting up again soon because of it...he said our meeting was serendipitous, i thought so too, that made me happy :)
That's wonderful when stuff like that happens :)

Ho Ho Tai

Gabriel Spencer Perez was born today, October 10th 2014 at 9:32 a.m. He weighed 9 lbs 45 oz and measured 21 and 3/4 inches. He's currently NICU for low blood sugar but is quickly stabilizing. Lots of pics to follow.
Let me be the first to offer congratulations (quite an honor, I might add). You have a long road ahead but I hope it is a happy one.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
Gabriel Spencer Perez was born today, October 10th 2014 at 9:32 a.m. He weighed 9 lbs 45 oz and measured 21 and 3/4 inches. He's currently NICU for low blood sugar but is quickly stabilizing. Lots of pics to follow.
He is SO beautiful!!! Congratulations (again)!!!!!!!

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
Let me be the first to offer congratulations (quite an honor, I might add). You have a long road ahead but I hope it is a happy one.
He is SO beautiful!!! Congratulations (again)!!!!!!!

Thank you so very much! My hubby typed up the announcement and Gabriel was 9lbs 5oz not 45oz! LOL
He's beautiful and absolutely perfect!:wubu: I'll post pics on here just as soon as I get home which should be sometime Monday!

Saisha

Delphinum natare doces
Congratulations to all of you :) :wubu::):wubu:

Saisha

Delphinum natare doces
Oh Camille, what a wonderful picture of your loves :) Thank you so very much for sharing :) Make sure you rest up good and take it easy as you can :)

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
Gabriel and I came home today and things couldn't be better! Even my MIL has melted and is madly in love with her grandson!

Status
Not open for further replies.