What are you unhappy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

mostly harmless
There is a big summer music festival in town, running over about a ten day span, to which we’ve bought passes most of the past several years. Every Spring we await the line-up being announced, and tear through it to start marking off the bands we want to go see. Then a couple of days later it is usually constantly hitting up their web site trying to get some of the limited number of cheap festival passes.

Well, today would be pass buying day, but we’re giving it a miss. The line-up this year was totally uninspiring for us. Headliners were either people who were big when we were teenagers or country artists we’ve never heard of, and at the next tier there are some bands we wouldn’t mind seeing, but nobody that we were really eager to go see.

That festival has been our early July tradition for a few years now, it will feel weird not to be biking there every evening. We may yet buy tickets to a day or three of it, but not so sure we are even going to do that.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Also, ladies, now that I am single, please try not to rush me all at once. I am a delicate flower.

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
People who use the following terms make me unhappy
"Best effort"
"Low hanging fruit"
"Synergy"
"Strategic alignment"

If you use these - just stop it. It makes intelligent people think you are both stupid and full if crap.

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
"Best effort"
"Low hanging fruit"
"Synergy"
"Strategic alignment"

If you use these - just stop it. It makes intelligent people think you are both stupid and full if crap.
Nothing wrong with that, I've masturbated while thinking of you cleaning the living room and having breakfast too.

Sorry, it was low hanging fruit. I could not resist. Really, did not mean to offend, you know I think you're awesome loopster! :really sad::sad::blush:
References:
1- Dwesterny. (2015, August 25). Re: Great asexual myths article [Online forum comment]. Retrieved from http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2145142&postcount=21

Reactions: Tad

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
"Best effort"
"Low hanging fruit"
"Synergy"
"Strategic alignment"

References:
1- Dwesterny. (2015, August 25). Re: Great asexual myths article [Online forum comment]. Retrieved from http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2145142&postcount=21
I think everyone on the board already knew I was stupid and full of crap.

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod

a) "Synergy"

b) "Strategic alignment"
These 2 are the worst!

They mean -

a) we're going to through together things that don't fit at all hoping to save money to in the end just waste as many resources as possible,

b) we're changing something for the sake of changing something, but we don't really know how we are going to change what exactly

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
You people clearly are all out of line with our corporate mission, vision and values.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
"Best effort"
"Low hanging fruit"
"Synergy"
"Strategic alignment"

This meeting has been going on for too long. Let's take this offline.

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
Someone was being dumb on a conf call so i told him we would take it offline.

So he called me sweetheart.

That doesnt upset me, but his sheer stupidity rattling me and frustrating my has upset me. I hate feeling like that.

Tad

mostly harmless
I get frustrated when mis-use and jargonization ruin perfectly good words/phrases. i.e. I agree with Xyantha, but most of those originally had useful meaning.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
The worst thing that happens at work is when we have to have our mandatory bukkake sessions

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Unhappy: things you post then realize later were never funny...

Last edited:

x0emnem0x

Words.
Think I'm sick again already. Argh. I hate working retail, everyone comes in even when they're sick. Employees and customers. Think I might call in tomorrow. Feel like ass.

Group builder