"The Walking Dead"...(to my fellow zombie lovers)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

x0emnem0x

Words.
So many feels.... spoiler alert probably -

I feel more sad than I do for the group (especially Maggie) than I do about the actual even that took place, lol. I mean, I'm kinda sad, but meh.

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
When Maggie was told that Beth was still alive, I turned to my bf and said that is awfulllyyyy cruel if Beth is the one that is supposed to die tonight

Blackjack_Jeeves

I'm a pepper, too...
I won't read through this thread (I admittedly read like the first few posts, but nothing spoiled), because I just got roped into watching. Finished the first season in about 12 hours (slept in between episodes 3 and 4). Now I'm desperately tracking down a way to continue watching for free. Don't want to pay "on demand" pricing, and we don't have NetFlix yet. This is partly why I don't like finding new shows to watch. LoL Definitely keeps you engaged, I feel, so maybe one day I'll catch up to you all and this thread. :)

x0emnem0x

Words.
Don't want to pay "on demand" pricing, and we don't have NetFlix yet.
Netflix.
Netflix.
Netflix.
Netflix.
Netflix.
Neeeeeetflix.....

You are now going to get Netflx. Because life.

Seriously though, season 1-4 are on there, they normally add the next season right before the next season starts.

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you start off the second part of the season by killing off a character?

TwilightStarr

Just me and my boo Daryl hanging out tonight! :D :p
Thanks to my friend who was a manager at Hot Topic and hooked me up with the Daryl Cardboard Cutout!!

Latest posts

Group builder