Virgin Roll Call

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

thinguyforbbw

i think half the active posters here at virgins, dude. or so it seems!
LOL. Well, I'm 32, and still the dreaded V, I always said I will wait till after marriage, and unfortunately, I still haven't found the one to worry. I think for me the hardest years being a V was like between 26 and 30, because at that age you're like thinking "OMG, I am getting old and I still haven't been laid", but then I think there comes a point when you just get used to it.

I also find it very amusing how people think that if one is over 20 and still a V, they must be a loser!

My advice is not to go out looking to get laid for the sake of not wanting to be a V, just take things slowly and don't fret the small stuff!

Hathor

stolen child
I'll be 29 this summer and am still a virgin. Damn proud of it too.

Waiting for marriage or at least long term to where I love the guy and I know he loves me back just as much.

Frankly, when I tell potential partners I'm the big V it weeds out the serious ones from the shallow men.

imfree

In Remembrance
I'll claim Secondary Virgin status, as I haven't had a partner in a dozen years or so.

Dolce

ShapeShifter
Born again virgin here. I was in a LTR for 4 years and honestly if we had not had that intense sexual connection I really don't think I would have been with him that long. I've been abstinent now for 5 years and I have to say that I am much happier. I have accomplished a lot of my goals and built up the self worth I always wanted. I have waited this long so I figure I can wait some more.

Even holding hands with a man I really like now is pretty intense. I worry sometimes that I might be thought of as being either damaged goods or not experienced enough for my age but then I realize that I can't worry about how others will judge my choice. I also love that I don't have to worry about birth control, STD's, or unwanted pregnancy. If you're going to preach it, might as well practice it - right?

I say stick to your beliefs and don't let anyone make you feel inadequate because you want real intimacy. My sister was often made fun of for being 23 and never having had a boyfriend. She was constantly encouraged to "just do it" and I saw that it undermined her sense of self. Even my mom told her not to count on finding a man who also wanted to wait until marriage. Well, she met a TOTAL STUD and they got married and have a baby now and let me say he is a super handsome manly man who just adores her and would lay his life on the line for his family.

Besides, virgins can be some of the biggest freaks out there!

1love_emily

COLLEGE
I AM A VIRGIN

And sexually frustrated

And sexually repressed.

But then again, in response to my second two points, aren't most high schoolers?

Well, I don't really care. Because someday it'll change, someday, someday....

Hi.

J34

Purple Monkey Dishwasher!
when I was 13 I lied about loosing my virginity because I was scared that I was going to be the last one in my year to have sex, it's like a damn self-fulfilling prophecy

that was ten years ago, I guess at the moment I want it too bad, I keep getting nervous in steamy situations and I can't perform; I keep thinking the situation is going to end with people laughing at me because I'm a virgin or just a terrible shag, it's really hard to be on your game when your heads full of anxiety

I finally told all my mates about it, alot didn't believe me or thought I was joking, some immediately tried to find hookers but I called them off, it's nice to know how far your mates will go for you though; even my father offered to find a high class prostitute but I wouldn't go that far, I mean part of me thinks I should just to get it out the way dispel some of the nerves and move on but I guess it's been so long I want something special but at the same time I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a crap lay my first time
I had a friend who was in a similar situation. It was last year on a semester overseas in Italy. Seems that he tried "hooking up" with one of his classmates while he was there. His advances drew many question marks from people, because of the odd behavior. My friend apparently let negative voices around him get to his head. People where clamoring that he was gay, and questioning what is wrong with him. At the end he resigned on his advances, and just went to a brothel and lost his virginity to a prostitute to just get it over with.

Moral is just don't let others force you into doing something that you are not ready to do. All of my close friends are very sexually active, and sure being a guy you'll get that that jab to go ahead and "lose it", but hey its my life and when I am ready then I'll do it. Sure it is aggravating when you hear this constant talk about sexuality all around you, and it gets frustrating after so many years. I'm not waiting for marriage, but waiting for the right person.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I claim born again virgin. Especially considering my serious lack of a sex drive, it seems I could definitely be considered one. Most of my newer friends think I am one simply because I'm in no rush to have sex with anyone.

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
i am a virgin.i have did foreplay with women,and i have had women do foreplay on me,but not sex.it was by choice because i have had my chances.lol

danielson123

Seasick Sailorboy
I definitely belong here. I used to be proud of the fact I was still a virgin by the end of my 1st year of college, but now as my 2nd year is winding down, I'm starting to feel pathetic that I can't even get a girl to stay interested for more than a few minutes at a party. Very frustrating stuff. The most experience I've had was I was told at a party last year that I was hitting it off with a girl and even got a kiss goodnight. When I woke up the next morning, I didn't know her name, phone number, or any details at all. I couldn't remember it even happening. I had blacked out. Haven't felt the need to drink at a party since and I intend to keep it that way.

Valarie0109

Definitely fit in here! I'll be 23 in a week and my cherry remains intact. Ihave had foreplay with one guy and he was obsessed with my chest more than anything else, but we just never had enough time to make things last. I'm in no rush to get my cherry popped, and proud it is still intact!!:happy:

PhatChk

Reporting again -_- I have come the conclusion that with my age telling a guy I am still a virgin it scares them off. It was proven to me this year.-_-

rg770Ibanez

goochmaster
Still hanging in there... :happy:

And PhatChk, I think it's good you're scaring those types away. Cause in my humble opinion those type of guys aren't good enough for you :)
Unless the type of guy you're looking for is just for a one night stand, he should be ok or even pleased with you're choice.

Hathor

stolen child
Reporting again -_- I have come the conclusion that with my age telling a guy I am still a virgin it scares them off. It was proven to me this year.-_-
Happened to me too.

But I have one guy still interested in me, but unfortunately he isn't interested in pursuing a serious relationship.

We'll get there, sister. Soon enough. =) And it'll be beautiful.

Latest posts