Quantcast

What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingembre

radar detector
Mr Shy Guy who wanted to slow things down (not that there really was anything to slow down) has decided he wants to step things up a few gears and has invited me over. To stay the night. Yeeeeeeeeaaah! Gonna get me some cuddles this winter, lol! Unfortunately only sporadic ones, as he lives 2 hours away and we dont seem to be free at the same time very often. But still, is always lovely to be desired by someone you find equally desirable. I am a happy girl today :happy:

Blackjack_Jeeves

I'm a pepper, too...
Two things have made today much more enjoyable - a 30-minute power nap that left me feeling quite refreshed, and discovering the English (Pirate) language settings on Facebook. :D

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Alex just had his 15 month check up and checks out as perfect in every way! He is so sweet. He had some nasty vaccines and only cried for a couple of seconds. They were good loud cries but he bucked up quickly. I love that little guy.

thejuicyone

Juicy Juice
I found this...I think Bob Marley wrote it. It made me smile.

“Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.”

“Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.”
Hey juicy, that is lovely......made me cry. But good tears :)

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...

I love this Brandi; but I sincerely pray that this kind of love happens more than once in a lifetime or a lot of us are truly screwed.

Ruffie

Two things
1) Our Saskatchewan Roughriders Football team made won the western Division finals today. We are going to the Grey Cup( Canadian Version of the superbowl) next Sunday!
2) Son treated me to a night out at the movies. Was nice to get out and have some fun!

disaster117

Disappear here.
Procrastination is over, and I am finally done with this huge workload I had over the weekend (that I waited until today at 6 P.M. to even start) :D

DitzyBrunette

"I'll never be sorry."
We're putting the Christmas tree up tonight! I love Christmas! It is a bit early for the tree, usually we do it the day after Thanksgiving, but this year it's going up a couple days early. :D:D:D:D

fat9276

That tomorrow is my Friday!! Two days off work for Thanksgiving with pay (not PTO) woot!!:D

Also we have a cold front coming in!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!

DitzyBrunette

"I'll never be sorry."
That tomorrow is my Friday!! Two days off work for Thanksgiving with pay (not PTO) woot!!:D
Same here, plus my son has a half day so we've got 4 and a half days of doing whatever we want =)

Also we have a cold front coming in!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!
My aunt lives in Florida (in Hollywood) and to her, a cold front is like 60 degrees whereas here in Jersey, a cold front is something like last year when the temp was -9. I'll have to call her this week and ask her how's the weather!

fat9276

Same here, plus my son has a half day so we've got 4 and a half days of doing whatever we want =)

My aunt lives in Florida (in Hollywood) and to her, a cold front is like 60 degrees whereas here in Jersey, a cold front is something like last year when the temp was -9. I'll have to call her this week and ask her how's the weather!

hahaha.. yep.. we are supposed to get 40's at night.. 60's during day Fri & Sat.. this is very cold to us in FL :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts