Quantcast

What does DIMs and the BHM/FFA Board Mean to you?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=92401372,
As a completely new person here, it'd be disingenuous to try and claim that I have any sort of emotional investment in this board and its members. However, I can state WHY I chose to join just a short time ago.

I actually first heard of this place from a fellow classmate of mine. Apparently she has been a member of Dims for quite some time now. I confess, that before my conversation with her, I had never before heard of a "BHM/FA/FFA/BBW". Honestly, I was intrigued. Curiosity led me to this site, and now curiosity has led me to join.The people here seem interesting and different (in a good way), so for me I see this board as simply an opportunity to talk to and get to know people who I probably wouldn't have to opportunity to meet in my "normal circles". In my view, this is a whole new group of diverse people who, as different as they may be from me, have one thing in common. Either they're big guys like me, or they have an affinity for us big guys! So, that said, I hope to meet many interesting people!

Librarygirl

This board has proved a lot of fun so far as well as putting me in touch with some lovely people, who have variously made me think, laugh and offered some fantastic advice and support.

I don't know what I was waiting for!:)

ODFFA

I love that this is a specifically carved little corner in cyberspace where BHMs & FFAs can come to encourage each other. I would love to one day be able to point a BHM/FFA or two to this site. If that opportunity ever does present itself, I'll be sure not to miss out on it!

I must admit, I don't really go anywhere else on the boards than the BHM area....perhaps it's time to venture out....

I just usually stick here cause I've become familiar with some of you and, I'm not a fetish feeder/feedee or anything like that....I'm just a BHM...meh
That's just the thing, you're not 'just' a BHM here. We need you guys to stick around. :)

seeker421

I'm mainly here because I am proud of who I am and I want meet people who respect that I'm happy being a big guy.

BigWilliamUK

Quite simply it gives me a chance to be part of the crowd, rather than the odd one out, a chance to feel Im not alone there are simlar people to me, a chance to read and learn from their experience as well as voice my own without being judged just as a fat man.

BigWilliamUK

I'm mainly here because I am proud of who I am and I want meet people who respect that I'm happy being a big guy.
Thats great, im not like that im not happy about myself, but would love to be and hopefully with support and just general acceptance this site provides I will get there. :)

ODFFA

Thats great, im not like that im not happy about myself, but would love to be and hopefully with support and just general acceptance this site provides I will get there. :)
I think the chances of that are very good. I haven't been here long at all myself, but I can already tell you that for the most part this is an awesome place for larger folks and their unashamed admirers to support each other. Stick around, I think you'll find it's totally worth it.

The Fat Man

Fat Don Draper
Dims came about for me right at about the time I started to realize I was more inclined towards bigger girls... for a while I thought I was just broken or weird. Typical teen social pressure. But when I stumbled across Dims and saw it wasn't just a "fetish" but it was a legitimate preference. I know that sounds a little derp but honestly, at like fifteen, sixteen years old that was huge for me. As the... *gulp* decade or more passed Dims became a respite from the daily bombardment of "weight loss, skinny equals happiness, you can only be healthy and content thin" culture on television and movies and... well everywhere.

After I got married Dims became a portal to a world I accepted was just going to be a fantasy. My now ex-wife was never totally comfortable with the whole BBW culture so it became my private little world again, just like in high school and college. Now though? Dims and all the sites and social networking sites that have a thriving BBW and BHM culture like Tumblr have come to represent pure potential. I'm still a young man, I own my own business, no kids, the world is my God damn oyster and by God I want to meet a girl that's into... hell, at least AWARE of this culture and how much fun it can be.

Wishful thinking but I'd love to find a confident (maybe gainer, who knows) girl and have a relationship where I can actually SHARE this amazing community and this culture and revel in it a little bit. The BBW and BHM "thing" has been such a huge part of my development, its just this huge part of my sexual identity that's always been confined to private internet sessions and at almost thirty that's a little disheartening to me.

Here's hopin'... and thanks Dims!

BigWilliamUK

I think the chances of that are very good. I haven't been here long at all myself, but I can already tell you that for the most part this is an awesome place for larger folks and their unashamed admirers to support each other. Stick around, I think you'll find it's totally worth it.
Thankyou for the kind words :)

SitiTomato

A good place to lurk, a nice confidence boost. A place where I really need to have more to say so I can post more.

superblooper

I guess I'll come back when I'm older or a little better at this circlejerking lark. Thanks for tolerating me haha. :p

sarahe543

A place where many lurk and fewer post. Come on people show yourselves!

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I've really come to enjoy and love a lot of people on this board.

That's saying a lot seeing I hate almost everyone. Haha.