What does DIMs and the BHM/FFA Board Mean to you?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

taobear

Plus I like to frolic with my fellow FA/FFA's.[/QUOTE]

*Snicker* You said frolic

adelicateflwr

that sums it up for me as well, along with hope. IRL sometimes I feel like the ugliest creature on the planet because of my weight. Until I found this board (admittedly I lurked here rather than contributed for years lol) it genuinely never once occured to me that there would be women out there who might find a bigger man attractive. Whats more, many of the women here are smart, funny, and attractive. This has given me some hope that maybe, just maybe, someday I will find that someone.
So thanks!
i'm right there with you! it's kind of exciting! it's nice to be in a place where we're not being judged... WE'RE the hot ones here! ;D i'm new to this as well, so it's kind of hard for me to figure out where to "jump" in...

Ceeola

Like many...I have been lurking for years. Even though I'm still "coming out" of the closet about my attraction to BHM's... It means I don't feel ashamed, like I'm going to be presecuted, or ridiculed. I mean you can't help who you're attracted to. I've been attracted to larger men since I was in middle school. I finally accepted that is was apart of who I was just recently. It's okay to be myself...and I'm so thankful to find a place where I can talk to people who are going through what I'm going through.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Like many...I have been lurking for years. Even though I'm still "coming out" of the closet about my attraction to BHM's... It means I don't feel ashamed, like I'm going to be presecuted, or ridiculed. I mean you can't help who you're attracted to. I've been attracted to larger men since I was in middle school. I finally accepted that is was apart of who I was just recently. It's okay to be myself...and I'm so thankful to find a place where I can talk to people who are going through what I'm going through.
Sweet. Another one! Welcome!

RentonBob

I always get back up...
Welcome :) Dive in and have fun

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I was just thinking how amazing our little corner of this site is.

:)

The Canadian chicks especially rock:

Melian
Esther
Bionic Eggplant