What does DIMs and the BHM/FFA Board Mean to you?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
Oh god, the nipple story lives! :D

I've never had problems with them. Maybe she liked my small moobs? I dunno. That night was totally weird - I would have hit on her if it wasn't for the implants she had. :eek:

Rabbitislove, are you willing to whisper sweet Big Lebowski quotes in bed? :eat2:

(don't mean to be creepy...but BL is about my all-time favorite movie. Although Dark Knight is really close up there).

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic

I've never had problems with them. Maybe she liked my small moobs? I dunno. That night was totally weird - I would have hit on her if it wasn't for the implants she had. :eek:

Rabbitislove, are you willing to whisper sweet Big Lebowski quotes in bed? :eat2:

(don't mean to be creepy...but BL is about my all-time favorite movie. Although Dark Knight is really close up there).
Not creepy at all! I am wayyy too obsessed with BL to even have it be healthy. :)

extra_fat_guy

Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

Don't knock implants till you try them. :D

Joe944

Aspiring Slacker
I wish I could be the Dude. Nobody fucks with the Jesus!

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Hahah. I could turn this thread into a Big Lebowski quote fiesta.

With the last guy I was dating, he asked if we had to stop the movie because both of us kept quoting every line.

"IS THIS YOUR HOMEWORK LARRY!"

Joe944

Aspiring Slacker
Do you see what happens, Larry, WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS, LARRY! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS!

luv_it_here

Hahah. I could turn this thread into a Big Lebowski quote fiesta.

With the last guy I was dating, he asked if we had to stop the movie because both of us kept quoting every line.

"IS THIS YOUR HOMEWORK LARRY!"

LMFAO

Easily my favourite movie of all time.. 2-3 watches per year at least. Love it! :D :D

karmacomba

One word...

Acceptance! :wubu:
that sums it up for me as well, along with hope. IRL sometimes I feel like the ugliest creature on the planet because of my weight. Until I found this board (admittedly I lurked here rather than contributed for years lol) it genuinely never once occured to me that there would be women out there who might find a bigger man attractive. Whats more, many of the women here are smart, funny, and attractive. This has given me some hope that maybe, just maybe, someday I will find that someone.
So thanks!

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
Dims is an awesome place although it can be a hot mess sometimes. The Dimmers are great and too many cool ones to name. I may argue with someone, but it's usually not a personal issue. I come to see the beauty in BHM especially those who are tall with a significant belly. The men in my family tend to be tall with a sizable belly. Now that doesn't mean I don't get turned on by slim, dancer builds, as well, I am very eclectic in my tastes, LOL. I also love to celebrate the beauty of the thick gals, the bbws, and the super sized madames. Fat is beautiful and regal. This is also the first place on the internet where I have posted my pictures and it's great that only members get to see the pictures.

Joe944

Aspiring Slacker
This website confuses me and provides several sources of entertainment.

IszyStone

Biter
This is a place where I feel attractive and don't have to hide my own preferences, so it's a little acceptance and freedom.

LovesBigMen

Poco G. leave it there xD
This is a place where I feel attractive and don't have to hide my own preferences, so it's a little acceptance and freedom.
Damn it Will I was going to high five her xD.
Well awesome and you are attractive were ever you are :D.
And *high ten* HAH take that sir Will.

Just so you all know I am just joking around yeah hahaha just have a laugh if you'd like WOOT WOOT!!!!!:D:p:happy:

taobear

Ok so, what does this place/board mean to you? Where do you feel you fit into this community as a whole?

Alrighty I'll start off first. This board means a lot to me. It allowed me to connect with women who have the same preferences I do and interact with the men I find attractive. I've had many different feelings about where I fit into the community as a whole over the years. I've felt that I was hanging around on the fringe, however, now I see that there are many areas of the community as a whole that I can contribute to, however, the BHM/FFA board will always be home base.
I have been here lurking for a while and I noticed I felt more confident after perusing the posts now that I have posted a bit myself I'm just about ecstatic and the gals are great I still am looking for this strange a elusive creature called an FFA. I hope one day to find one so I can find solace in her arms and she in mine.
As to where I fit into this community. I'm not sure at the moment. I just know I have found a place where I feel comfortable. That has been a long search for me. I only hope that I can be a benefit to others here.

Latest posts